Krupps will fly to Chicago to take the best of Made in Italy technology and design to the United States. When? From 20th to 23rd of May 2017. What for? The NRA Show 2017 – a major event in the restaurant, foodservice and hospitality industry.
Why is corporate presence at international trade fairs so important? Let’s have a look at the main benefits from exhibiting abroad:
- generating direct sales
- attracting new leads with the potential to convert
- enhancing the corporate image and boosting the brand recognition
- finding new partners
- consolidating existing partnerships and retaining customers
Exhibiting offers great advantages. Exhibiting abroad even amplifies these advantages. It is the fastest and most effective way to reach new prospects and boost the business.
Organizing an international trade fair goes through the very same steps as a domestic event. However, a few things may get more complicated and this is the reason why planning every single detail ahead is crucial.
Here come our suggestions
- Selecting the international trade fair making sure it is consistent with the corporate strategy.
- Collecting information about the trade fair and its host, guide lines and regulations, as well as business practices to avoid cultural misunderstandings – and last but not least, checking compliance with local legislation.
- Preparing the communication material (business cards, fliers, catalogues, etc.) – visitors do not always have time to get all the information they need or would like to. Promotional paper material is useful to remind them of the stands they visited.
- Selecting the team in charge as well as defining roles and tasks guaranteeing an efficient turnover with the staff who will stay in the company headquarters.
- Assessing costs. Participating in a trade fair along with one or more partners is a good way to cut costs: the organizational effort and operational risks are split, and overheads reduced. Furthermore, sharing prospects with partners often leads to profitable synergies.
However, there is no point in taking part in a trade fair, if the company does not get the most out of the event. The participation in an exhibition abroad is therefore to be developed in line with other business actions and within a wider marketing plan.
More info about NRA Show 2017 on our Facebook page @MyKrupps. Stay tuned!
Don’t miss a moment of the event – follow us on Facebook and YouTube, and share your highlights from and comment on the trade fair!