Perfect washing is pivotal to first-class service. Indeed, clean, shining tableware is an essential part of the dining experience; it allows dishes to be presented in a pleasant way, thus contributing towards positive customer feedbacks. Moreover, correct washing habits help to protect and preserve tableware quality in the long term.
- Getting the dishwasher ready: filter and spray-arms are to be cleaned at the end of every working day, by removing the arms and clearing away any remnants of food which may have clogged filter or nozzles.
- Getting tableware ready: any remnants of food must be removed before putting tableware into the dishwasher. Never pre-wash tableware with detergents because it may result in overlathering and affect washing quality.
- Completing the washing process: after tableware has been removed, food remnants are to be cleared away and equipment cleaned – the interior of the dishwasher as well as machine components such as filters and grids need to be sanitized. For hygienization purposes, an empty cycle should be run. Krupps dishwashers automatically run a self-cleaning cycle after the normal washing cycle – it washes off any remaining lather and prevents scale formation in the boiler, for increased hygiene.
GLASSWARE WASHING SOLUTIONS
Washing glassware requires special care; stemware, flutes and cups need different washing cycles. Krupps dishwashers featuring the user-friendly UNIKO touch display allow to select the washing cycle according to glassware type (low-temperature programs for beer glassware, delicate programs for balloon stemware, etc.) and to monitor the washing process constantly.
Washing results depend on a number of factors.
- Water, or more precisely water hardness and pressure. The reverse osmosis system featured in Krupps dishwashers removes impurities and fully sanitizes glassware.
- Glassware positioning within the dishwasher basket. Glasses should be turned upside down in a tilt position – this will enhance the drying process by letting water drain off the tilted glasses.
- Temperature. Water temperature must be 55°C or higher for grease and bacteria to be removed effectively.
- Cycle time as well as composition of detergents and rinse aids. It is recommended always to use eco-friendly products with the innovative double action formula to reduce energy consumptions.
RESTAURANTS TRUST OUR TECHNOLOGY
Restaurants such as La Scala and Liviangior in Abano Terme, L’Antica Enoteca Veneta and Wok in Padua, Acqua Salsa in Treviso and many more take care of their glassware with the brand-new Krupps dishwashers featuring UNIKO display they bought from one of our best partners: EH SERVICE PADOVA by Damiano Giacometti.
What are you waiting for? Trust our technology, boost your business.